Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 29 June 2012

A Colourful Swedish Fabric Collection

Vanessa Arbuthnott's Swedish collection draws inspiration from some of the iconic British designers of the 1950's - but with a subtle Scandinavian twist. The four new designs depict stylised birds and foliage in new Gustavian shades such as Dove and Dusky Pink and some bright contemporary colours, Pumpkin and Sweet Pea with a spot and a striped design as co-ordinates. The Pretty Maids fabric in Duck Egg, Pumpkin and Winter colourway is hands down my favourite, but Stockholm Stripe in Sweet Pea and Winter is a close second. Congratulations to Vanessa on her 10th fabric collection: one full of wonderful colour and pattern. A big thumbs up from Mr. Bazaar!
// Vanessa Arbuthnott

14 comments:

  1. I love the kitchen & dining room--the wood, white, & cheery colors. I'm a recent convert to Swedish style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly happy fabrics! I love that kitchen bench.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Swedish are just naturals with all things design! Beautiful collection I love the vintage car overflowing with fabrics.
    Have a fun weekend Will
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I especially love the dusty, soft tone to the colors - lively but still a bit subtle. The green sofa is fantastic!
    xo Allison
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the orange colour mix, beautiful. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wonderful colours and patterns, so beautifully coordinated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those colors and patterns, especially the pillows with contrasting piping. The first image is so reassuring to me...I recently hung bright pink drapes in my Breakfast Room and am having second thoughts...no longer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big thumbs up from me too! Such great colours and I love the vintage car. Would be so fun to have a car like that.
    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these wonderful bright colors make a happy home.
    Beautiful post, as usual.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful, beaultiful! I want a house equal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello MR!! You totally nailed it this time! Polka dot and birds ... two of my absolutely obsessions. My pick is the duck egg for Pretty Maids and mossy green for the birdie. LOVE that sofa!

    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love all of the patterns and colours, especially those grey curtains paired with the green couch! Thanks for sharing :)
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/06/colourful-swedish-fabric-collection.html";